ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION-COURSE 22
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY IN THE UNDER-LISTED DEPARTMENTS:
Nigerian Navy has commenced Recruitment into the Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) for 2013. Its candidates are to apply for the positions listed below: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2013 for DSSC is expected to end by 10th July 2013. Applicants must complete their application before the deadline, else they will not be shortlisted
- ACCOUNTS AND BUDGET
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- NAVAL INFORMATION
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- LEGAL SERVICES
1.ACCOUNTS AND BUDGET
Applicants must possess a BSc/HND in Accountancy or Banking and Finance. ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA is an added advantage.
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission
- Protestant Mission
Applicants must have completed one year apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and recommended from the pastoral missions. Diploma certificates from either the Protestant or Catholic Ministry will be an added advantage. Applicants in addition to qualifications required must be duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
Applicants must possess B.Ed, BA or BSc in any of the following fields:
- Computer Science.
- Political Science/International Relations.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Library Science.
Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
Membership of Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
5.HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Applicants must possess a B.Sc, BA, HND or equivalents in Personnel Management, Public Administration and Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
Applicants must possess a BSc Degree or HND in Land Survey or Cartography or GIS Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with BSc Degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
Applicants must possess BA or HND in Mass Communication, Journalism or Printing Technology. Knowledge of ICT and membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
8.INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Applicants must possess B.Sc/B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, B.Eng Electronics and B.Eng Computer. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in website design, ORACLE, CISCO and JAVA certifications coupled with relevant working experience.
Applicants must possess BA Degree in Islamic studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Applicants with Post-Graduate Diploma in Islamic studies must have 5years experience. Applicants must be able to read and write in English Language.
Applicants must possess LL.B and BL with 3years post call experience. Possession of LLM and specialization in maritime Law, commercial Law, IHL and LOAC is an added advantage.
- Quantity Survey: Minimum of BSc/HND Quantity Survey.
- Building Engineering: Minimum of BSc/HND Building Engineering.
- Structural Engineering: Minimum of BSc/HND in Structural Engineering required.
- Architecture: MSc Architecture is required.
- Land Survey: Bsc or HND in Land Survey, Geoinformatics or Cartography. Certificate in GIS and membership of NIS will be an added advantage.
- Civil Engineering: Minimum of BSc/HND Civil Engineering is required.
- Estate Management: BSc/HND in Estate Management is required.
- Dietician: BSc/HND in Dietetics / Nutrition Science is required.
Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Medical Doctors: (General Duty Medical Officers) MBBS or equivalent qualification required. Certificate of full registration and current license to practice from MDCN are relevant. Academic BSc degree holders are not required
- Radiography: Minimum of BSc/HND required.
- Nursing: BNSc/SRN or SRM with post basic qualification in a nursing field. Sub specializations such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, and Anesthesia will be an added advantage.
- Medical Records: Minimum of BSc/HND required.
- Dental Surgeons
- Lab Scientists:Minimum of BSc/HND Medical Lab Sciences
- Clinical Psychologist: BSc/MSc Clinical Psychology other professional certificates will be an added advantage.
- Pharmacy: Minimum of BPharm is required. Possession of other professional certificate will be an added advantage.
- Bio-medical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND Biomedical Engineering is required.
Applicants must possess a BSc or HND from recognize institution in Nautical Sciences. A professional certificate from relevant maritime institutions is an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Applications starts from te Nigerian Navy Recruitment website at http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/Home.aspx
Candidates are expected to purchase a scratch card /Voucher online or at designated Banks in Nigeria. General application information are available here
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!