Marie Stopes Nigeria is a non-profit Social Enterprise, that modern management and marketing techniques to meet the needs of Nigerians.
- The Medical Representative is responsible for generating consumer demand for MSN’s products and services and for ensuring that those services are as widely available as possible In his assigned territory with in Nigeria.
- Prospect and market Marie Stopes’s products and services by training Healthcare professionals such as Pharmacists, Nurses / Midwives on the ways and manner the products are used.
- Pay regular visits and make calls to existing and prospective customers with a view to maintaining/ establishing good relationships with them.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- identify customer needs and proactively seek to address them.
- Assist with developing and implementing efficient and effective customer service strategies.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and Information on them,
- Attend trainings to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to health and safety policies, and other requirements relating to care of equipment. Any other tasks asassigned from time to time.
Qualification & Skills
- B.Pharm.or a closely related Medical Science degree,
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Track record of achieving sales, financial and non-financial targets.
- Strong team building communication and inter-personal skills.
- Planning, organizational, negotiation and selling skills,
- Transaction processing, relationship management & problem solving skills
- Driving skills.
- Highly self sufficient, entrepreneurial, innovative, inspirational and persuasive
- Strong personal commitment to the mission and goals of MSI,
- Must be pro-choice.
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Agreement with the MSI Global Partnership’s Mission, Vision and Goals
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send your application and CV (as a single document) to: email@example.com , quoting the job title & location applied for as the subject of the email,
Note: Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!