tags: First Bank Recruitment 2013 (Graduate Trainee Programme), First Bank Recruitment 2013 is Currently on, First Bank Recruitment, First Bank Recruitmen
First Bank Recruitment 2013 for Graduate Trainee Positions into First Bank of Nigeria Plc is Currently out. interested Applicants who want to apply for the First Bank Recruitment 2013 programme for Graduate trainee positions should satisfy the requirements stated herein below.
First Bank Recruitment 2013 (Graduate Trainee Programme)
Exciting career opportunity exist for highly competent, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic fresh graduates to join the foremost financial service organisation in the country through the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme.
First Bank is Nigeria’s largest and most successful tier-1 financial institution, operating from over 650 branches across the country. Driven by a vision to be the clear leader and Nigeria’s bank of first choice, First Bank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
The Bank seeks to attract the best talents to fully maximize the immense opportunities available in the economy.
- Not more than 27 years old by June 2013
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
KEY COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiar with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of Ms Excel, Word and Power Point
Interested and eligible candidates can apply here
- Application ends by 12am on the 30th May 2013.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!